Motlow Baptist Collegiate Minsitry
MOTLOW BCM ANNUAL REPORT
2015-2016 SCHOOL YEAR
1. Monday lunch “ provided by churches from all three supporting associations. All proceeds go to our BCM Student Missions Fund. The average attendance was 88.
2. Wednesday lunch “ planned, cooked, and served by the BCM Director. Proceeds go to purchasing food supplies for the next week. The average attendance was 80.
3. Thursday Bible study “ this discussion oriented study averaged 9 students each week.
4. Supper for all Motlow athletes, 9/3, with food supplied by four area churches. We had approximately 103 athletes and coaches in attendance.
5. We had three Fellowship Nights throughout the school year. Combined purpose of fellowship-building and outreach to non-Christians.
6. Student missions involvement “ We had 10 students involved in short-term missions, and 2 students involved in the "Jesus Tent ministry at Bonnaroo.
7. We raised $4400 for our statewide BCM goal, plus an additional $2200 to assist students in going on our mission trip.
8. We had a "Secret Church Bible study experience for 3 weeks in May 2016.
9. Averaged 27 for our summer term lunches.
ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES OF BCM DIRECTOR
10. Upon invitation, I have preached, taught, or spoken at 12 area churches during the school year.
11. I served as the interim pastor at College Grove Baptist Church, 10/15 to 5/16.
12. Attended many Associational Pastor's Conferences, Executive Boards, and other Associational meetings.
13. Was a conference worker at THE SUMMIT, the TBC Annual Meeting in November 2015.
14. I am honored and humbled to be sought out for guidance and counseling by several members of the Motlow faculty and staff, as well as by Motlow students who are not actively involved in our ministry.
15. I continue to attempt to raise additional monies for our BCM Foundation account at the TBC. This money is designated for repairs and upkeep to our BCM building.
16. I joined other Tennessee BCM Directors on a mission trip to Canada in May 2016.
Charles Nored, BCM Director